London Burns - Negramaro
between pussy and spank but because it does not work?
Hi. .
and 'time to walk and not feel bad
feet follow you already' a bit '...
look with two eyes
blacks and tired and I do not see progress and I will follow you again for
a bit '...
who would have thought before I
one day I would go back to you as when a man tries
god
this race does not make sense if the direction
I have already' lost behind
I hate you
a bit 'without
not even love you I love you and then
without
without even knowing
and while London burns around us
hi ...
while London burns kill each
look at where I'm watching you fall
already 'a bit' ...
and you lose your self in my tired eyes deceive me and
progress and perhaps look a bit more '...
who would have thought before I
one day I lost time behind you
as when a man seeks God
not find
and more 'crazy
I go crazy if I stay still without you
I hate you a little '
without
not even love you I love you and then
without
without even knowing when and how a man loses
god I do not want
understand that basically you're not there and I hang onto the
my dream and I'll let you finish the day
your days in my head next to me
hi ...
london burns and you're saying if you stop
you're saying and you're not already '
more' ...
roads that I lost in your eyes
blacks mud
tired of all the facts and nothing
now I try in every word said by mistake
who
not know how to switch to other fate
I live dispersed in the basements of these
your day is not over 'no regrets
your
only remember a few moments to duty
tight around the belly as
not to forget a belt
time fleeing to
that your days now that I'm nothing
I have no direction in the dark and vague
destination and I did not give me a new address
you where to find me
hung a mirror
each return a new picture every
return
hung a mirror
a new portrait
each return a new portrait
hung a mirror back to each
a new portrait hanging on a mirror back to each
a new portrait in a mirror hanging
my portrait
- Julian and Negramaro -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeHB5GmYQJQ
0 comments:
Post a Comment