Saturday, November 27, 2010

Ps160 Charger Schematic

I come away from Naples, or even waste the rest?

quote here a letter written by a Neapolitan (Angela L.) on the book by Corrado Angius present on the Republic of Friday, November 26, 2010.

style, the list of Vieniviaconme , takes nothing away to a content which shows clearly a girl's attachment to its territory.

... rest in Naples in the morning I wake up because the voice of fruttivendolo ambulante che non si capisce mai che cosa dice.

Resto perché quando faccio la fila alla posta esco sapendo vita morte e miracoli della signora che era davanti a me;

perché se ho una valigia e la scala mobile è rotta, arriva qualcuno ad aiutarmi (che poi mi chiede se sono fidanzata.

Resto perché quando vado a giocare i numeri al lotto la gente è sempre uno spettacolo;
perché quando andavo a scuola mi entrava la libertà nell’anima guardando dalla finestra il mare inondato di sole;

perché mia nonna lucidava un teschio nel Cimitero delle Fontanelle e gli asked the graces;


because while walking in an alley between the socks hanging out to dry and the frantic cries of a fish, within a small church and I broke your heart in front of the Seven Works of Mercy of Caravaggio.


rest because if it passes a hearse we exchange glances and make the horns in solidarity on the ground;

because my friends and I make the collection and use biological detergents;

because when late at night In the spring, climb in Posillipo and the smell of the sea and oleanders fills me with joy, cry, and I think it is true that the Camorra has murdered Naples, I will not have to go forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment